Church & Dwight (CHD)
Barclays analyst Lauren Lieberman maintained a Sell rating on Church & Dwight on July 18 and set a price target of $78.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $94.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Lieberman is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Church & Dwight with a $94.33 average price target, a -0.3% downside from current levels. In a report issued on July 12, Raymond James also initiated coverage with a Sell rating on the stock.
Hain Celestial (HAIN)
Barclays analyst Andrew Lazar maintained a Hold rating on Hain Celestial on July 18 and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $22.55, close to its 52-week low of $21.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Lazar is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Hain Celestial with a $34.88 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CHD:
- Chipotle: Still a Category Value Leader
- QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBEIF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- Dacian Gold Ltd. (DCCNF) Gets a Hold Rating from Macquarie
- Clear Sky Adds World Renowned Power Storage Expert to Advisory Board
- Faircourt Asset Management Inc. Announces Adjustment in Distribution for the Trust Units of Faircourt Split Trust