Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Callaway Golf (MODG – Research Report) and Container Store Group (TCS – Research Report).
Callaway Golf (MODG)
Raymond James analyst Joseph Altobello maintained a Buy rating on Callaway Golf today and set a price target of $35.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $18.77, close to its 52-week low of $16.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Altobello is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Callaway Golf with a $34.00 average price target, representing an 88.5% upside. In a report issued on October 26, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $29.00 price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Container Store Group (TCS)
Goldman Sachs analyst Kate McShane maintained a Hold rating on Container Store Group today and set a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $4.34.
According to TipRanks.com, McShane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Container Store Group has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $5.67.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MODG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: CH Robinson (CHRW), Aptiv (APTV) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP)
- Turtle Beach Races Ahead on Q3 Performance
- QNB BANK WELCOMES JEFFREY LEHOCKY AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Stock Market Today: Stock Rally Loses Steam in Volatile Session
- Adverum Biotechnologies Presents Positive End of Study Results from the OPTIC Trial in Wet AMD Including Two-Year Outcomes Following a Single Intravitreal Injection of Ixo-vec (ADVM-022)