Companies in the Conglomerates sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX – Research Report), VAT Group AG (VTTGF – Research Report) and Siemens Energy (SMEGF – Research Report).
Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX)
J.P. Morgan analyst Arun Jayaram maintained a Buy rating on Nextier Oilfield Solutions on March 4 and set a price target of $9.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $8.86, close to its 52-week high of $9.29.
According to TipRanks.com, Jayaram is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Nextier Oilfield Solutions with a $8.67 average price target, implying a 2.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 23, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.00 price target.
VAT Group AG (VTTGF)
J.P. Morgan analyst Sandeep Deshpande maintained a Hold rating on VAT Group AG on March 4 and set a price target of CHF395.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $396.71.
According to TipRanks.com, Deshpande is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
VAT Group AG has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $455.90.
Siemens Energy (SMEGF)
Bernstein analyst Nick Green maintained a Sell rating on Siemens Energy today and set a price target of EUR17.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $21.50, close to its 52-week low of $20.14.
Green has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Green is ranked #3778 out of 7777 analysts.
Siemens Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.96.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NEX:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Sibanye Stillwater (SBSW) and HEXO (HEXO)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Zebra Tech (ZBRA), Ambarella (AMBA)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Grifols SA (GRFS) and BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Costco (COST), Mohawk (MHK) and Tesla (TSLA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Cinemark Holdings (CNK) and Universal Music Group (OtherUMGNF)