In a report issued on January 21, Walter Spracklin from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on CSX, with a price target of $37.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $34.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Spracklin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for CSX with a $39.56 average price target, representing a 12.9% upside. In a report issued on January 21, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $38.00 price target.
RBC Capital analyst Keith Mackey maintained a Buy rating on Schlumberger on January 21 and set a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $36.36, close to its 52-week high of $38.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Mackey is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Schlumberger has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $42.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CSX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Bank of America (BAC), Berkshire Hills (BHLB) and Manulife Financial (MFC)
- Erste Group Bank (EBKOF) Receives a Hold from Kepler Capital
- Experian (EXPGF) Gets a Sell Rating from RBC Capital
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) Receives a Hold from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Synovus (SNV)