Consolidated Edison (ED)
RBC Capital analyst Shelby Tucker maintained a Hold rating on Consolidated Edison today and set a price target of $89.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $92.68, close to its 52-week high of $92.95.
According to TipRanks.com, Tucker is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Consolidated Edison is a Moderate Sell with an average price target of $81.30.
SM Energy (SM)
Raymond James analyst John Freeman maintained a Buy rating on SM Energy today and set a price target of $57.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $42.48, close to its 52-week high of $43.69.
According to TipRanks.com, Freeman is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on SM Energy is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $47.13, implying a 19.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 14, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $53.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ED:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Global Payments (GPN), IMPINJ (PI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Franklin Covey Company (FC) and Codex DNA (DNAY)
- Barrington Believes Blucora (BCOR) Won’t Stop Here
- Monness Keeps Their Buy Rating on Meta Platforms (FB)
- Apple Fails to Abide by a Dutch Order