Centerpoint Energy (CNP)
Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd maintained a Buy rating on Centerpoint Energy today and set a price target of $31.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $29.29.
According to TipRanks.com, Byrd is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Centerpoint Energy has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $33.11, representing a 13.1% upside. In a report issued on July 15, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $33.00 price target.
Eversource Energy (ES)
In a report released today, David Arcaro from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Eversource Energy, with a price target of $89.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $82.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Arcaro is ranked #6464 out of 7943 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Eversource Energy with a $92.30 average price target, an 11.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 12, Credit Suisse also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $87.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CNP:
- Mizuho Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on IN8bio (INAB)
- Berenberg Bank Thinks Recursion Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks
- PharmaCyte Biotech (PMCB) Gets a Hold Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: New Relic (NEWR) and Qualtrics International (XM)