Evercore ISI analyst Durgesh Chopra maintained a Buy rating on Ameren today and set a price target of $102.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $92.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Chopra is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Ameren has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $99.70, an 8.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 25, Credit Suisse also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $104.00 price target.
Canadian Natural (CNQ)
In a report released today, Stephen Richardson from Evercore ISI maintained a Hold rating on Canadian Natural, with a price target of C$88.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $60.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Richardson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Canadian Natural has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $67.47.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AEE:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Fortinet (FTNT), Anaplan (PLAN) and Cerence (CRNC)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Nextdoor Holdings (KIND) and Federal Realty (FRT)
- Needham Maintains Their Buy Rating on Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA)
- Barrington Thinks Outfront Media’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks nLIGHT’s Stock is Going to Recover