Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Palo Alto Networks (PANW – Research Report), Viavi Solutions (VIAV – Research Report) and Accolade (ACCD – Research Report).
Palo Alto Networks (PANW)
In a report released today, Hamza Fodderwala from Morgan Stanley maintained a Buy rating on Palo Alto Networks, with a price target of $274.33. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $548.88.
According to TipRanks.com, Fodderwala is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Palo Alto Networks has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $212.80, representing a -61.6% downside. In a report issued on September 6, FBN Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $72.21 price target.
Viavi Solutions (VIAV)
Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall maintained a Hold rating on Viavi Solutions today and set a price target of $17.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $14.14.
According to TipRanks.com, Marshall is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Viavi Solutions with a $17.00 average price target, implying a 16.4% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Needham also maintained a Hold rating on the stock.
In a report released today, Ricky Goldwasser from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Accolade, with a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $12.11.
According to TipRanks.com, Goldwasser is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Accolade is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $12.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PANW:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Industrial Goods Names: Flowserve (FLS) and Regal Rexnord (RRX)
- Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. to Present at Deutsche Bank’s 30th Annual Leveraged Finance Conference – Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 10 a.m. MT
- Millrock Provides Exploration Update on Partner-Funded Alaska Gold Projects
- Three Sixty Solar in Anaheim for RE+ Innovative Technology Exhibit in Booth 265
- DIGITAL UTILITIES VENTURES AND EASY ENERGY SYSTEMS, INC SIGN NON-BINDING LETTER OF INTENT WITH UNAKA FOREST PRODUCTS, INC.