Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Intuit (INTU – Research Report), Micron (MU – Research Report) and Thomson Reuters (TRI – Research Report).
Goldman Sachs analyst Kash Rangan reiterated a Buy rating on Intuit yesterday and set a price target of $615.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $387.04, close to its 52-week low of $339.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Rangan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Intuit is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $550.63, a 39.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 22, MoffettNathanson also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $500.00 price target.
According to TipRanks.com, Gerra is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Micron with a $65.40 average price target, which is a 29.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 20, Stifel Nicolaus also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $56.00 price target.
Thomson Reuters (TRI)
In a report issued on September 28, Andrew Steinerman from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Thomson Reuters, with a price target of $115.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $102.61.
According to TipRanks.com, Steinerman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Thomson Reuters is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $117.28, representing a 13.3% upside. In a report issued on September 27, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $112.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on INTU:
- Sensei Biotherapeutics Presents Preclinical Data for SNS-101, a Conditionally Active VISTA-blocking Antibody, at the Sixth Annual CRI-ENCI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference: Translating Science into Survival
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: Caterpillar (CAT) and Siemens Energy (OtherSMEGF)
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Reports Inducement Grants to Employees Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- FNCB Bank Wealth Management Services and Chiaro Investment Services LLC Enter Into Definitive Asset Purchase Agreement to Form “1st Investment Services”
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Adjustment to Conversion Rate of its 6.00% Convertible Notes due 2025