Texas Roadhouse (TXRH)
Barclays analyst Jeff Bernstein maintained a Hold rating on Texas Roadhouse on May 6 and set a price target of $92.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $83.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Bernstein is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Texas Roadhouse has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $103.07, representing a 25.8% upside. In a report issued on May 6, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $97.00 price target.
Barclays analyst Mario Lu maintained a Sell rating on TripAdvisor on May 6 and set a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $22.87, close to its 52-week low of $20.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Lu is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for TripAdvisor with a $29.30 average price target, a 16.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 25, Jefferies also maintained a Sell rating on the stock with a $23.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TXRH:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: Aptiv (APTV), Emerson Electric Company (EMR) and Cactus (WHD)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Illumina (ILMN) and Acadia Healthcare (ACHC)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Epam Systems (EPAM), HubSpot (HUBS) and Ubiquiti Networks (UI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Mercadolibre (MELI), Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (OtherBAMXF) and Kellogg (K)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Macquarie Group Limited (OtherMCQEF) and Westpac Banking (OtherWEBNF)