In a report released today, John Glass from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Portillo’s, with a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $27.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Glass is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Portillo’s with a $26.25 average price target, implying a -2.3% downside from current levels. In a report issued on August 5, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $25.00 price target.
HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT)
Goldman Sachs analyst George Tong maintained a Buy rating on HireRight Holdings Corp today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $16.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Tong is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
HireRight Holdings Corp has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $20.17.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PTLO:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Victory Capital Holdings (VCTR) and Blue Owl Capital (OWL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Q2 Holdings (QTWO), Block (SQ) and Twilio (TWLO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Delcath Systems (DCTH), TG Therapeutics (TGTX) and Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX)
- Stoke Therapeutics (STOK) Receives a Buy from Needham
- Goldman Sachs Remains a Buy on Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX)