Cogeco Communications (CGEAF)
BMO Capital analyst Tim Casey maintained a Hold rating on Cogeco Communications today and set a price target of C$85.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $49.52, close to its 52-week low of $47.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Casey is ranked #757 out of 8018 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cogeco Communications is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $69.52, implying a 33.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 20, Canaccord Genuity also downgraded the stock to Hold with a C$70.00 price target.
Bloomin’ Brands (BLMN)
In a report released today, Andrew Strelzik from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Bloomin’ Brands, with a price target of $29.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $24.23, close to its 52-week high of $25.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Strelzik is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Bloomin’ Brands with a $26.83 average price target, representing a 13.6% upside. In a report issued on October 17, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $35.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CGEAF:
- Laurentian Bank publishes its inaugural Sustainable Bond Framework
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: NextEra Energy (NEE) and Fortis (FTS)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Carlisle Companies (CSL) and TFI International (TFII)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Eli Lilly & Co (LLY), AbbVie (ABBV)
- IZEA Launches The Creator Marketplace® on IZEA.com