Syrah Resources (SYAAF)
According to TipRanks.com, Anand is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Syrah Resources is a Hold with an average price target of $1.05.
Fletcher Building Limited (FRCEF)
Jarden analyst Grant Swanepoel maintained a Buy rating on Fletcher Building Limited yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $2.96, equals to its 52-week low of $2.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Swanepoel is ranked #5956 out of 7897 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Fletcher Building Limited is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.48, implying a 45.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 14, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYAAF:
- JonesTrading Thinks Rain Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Kimco Realty (KIM) and Public Storage (PSA)
- P2 Gold Upsizes Flow-Through Financing
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. Announces Pricing of Upsized $375 Million Offering of Green Convertible Senior Notes
- Berenberg Bank Thinks Plymouth Industrial Reit’s Stock is Going to Recover