In a report issued on August 1, Matthew Bouley from Barclays maintained a Sell rating on Mohawk, with a price target of $127.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $120.03, close to its 52-week low of $114.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Bouley is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Mohawk is a Hold with an average price target of $137.00, which is a 10.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 1, RBC Capital also maintained a Sell rating on the stock with a $101.00 price target.
In a report issued on August 1, Michael Leithead from Barclays maintained a Hold rating on Olin, with a price target of $57.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $51.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Leithead is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Olin is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $70.40.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MHK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Atricure (ATRC) and SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE)
- CN announces US$1.5 billion debt offering
- Ford Stock’s Ferocious Comeback Will Likely Continue
- ‘The midterms could be a positive catalyst for stocks,’ says RBC. Here are 2 names with at least 70% upside
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Prudential Financial (PRU) and Toronto Dominion Bank (TD)