Cemex SAB (CX)
In a report released yesterday, Harry Goad from Berenberg Bank maintained a Hold rating on Cemex SAB, with a price target of $4.70. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $4.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Goad is ranked #7323 out of 8014 analysts.
Cemex SAB has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.57.
In a report released yesterday, Adrien Tamagno from Berenberg Bank maintained a Buy rating on Corteva, with a price target of $66.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $60.27, close to its 52-week high of $64.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Tamagno is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Corteva has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $68.14, representing a 12.6% upside. In a report issued on August 8, J.P. Morgan also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $63.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CX:
- mdf commerce reports First Quarter of Fiscal 2023 Financial Results
- Berenberg Bank Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Redfin (RDFN)
- Re/Max Holdings (RMAX) Receives a Buy from Berenberg Bank
- Berenberg Bank Keeps Their Buy Rating on Zillow Group Class C (Z)
- Berenberg Bank Keeps Their Buy Rating on Global Medical REIT (GMRE)