Norfolk Southern (NSC)
Stephens analyst Justin Long maintained a Hold rating on Norfolk Southern today and set a price target of $243.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $243.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Long is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Norfolk Southern with a $265.33 average price target, which is a 9.9% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $260.00 price target.
In a report released today, Kenneth Zener from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Pool, with a price target of $465.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $355.11, close to its 52-week low of $324.14.
Zener has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Zener is ranked #1103 out of 7966 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pool with a $416.86 average price target, implying a 19.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 22, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $415.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NSC:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Best Buy Co (BBY), Builders Firstsource (BLDR)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Materials Stocks: Ashland (ASH), Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: American Electric Power (AEP) and FirstEnergy (FE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Align Tech (ALGN), Bristol Myers (BMY) and Humana (HUM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: PROG Holdings (PRG), Bok Financial (BOKF) and Pacwest Bancorp (PACW)