Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Industrial Goods sector with new ratings on Johnson Controls (JCI – Research Report), Nustar Energy (NS – Research Report) and Cheniere Energy (LNG – Research Report).
Johnson Controls (JCI)
In a report released today, Brett Linzey from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Johnson Controls, with a price target of $72.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $63.81.
According to TipRanks.com, Linzey is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Johnson Controls is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $66.21, representing a 5.7% upside. In a report released today, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $67.00 price target.
Nustar Energy (NS)
In a report released today, Gabe Moreen from Mizuho Securities maintained a Hold rating on Nustar Energy, with a price target of $17.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $16.13.
According to TipRanks.com, Moreen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Nustar Energy has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $17.00.
Cheniere Energy (LNG)
Mizuho Securities analyst Robert Mosca maintained a Buy rating on Cheniere Energy today and set a price target of $208.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $172.17, close to its 52-week high of $182.35.
Mosca has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Mosca is ranked #1171 out of 8008 analysts.
Cheniere Energy has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $207.79, which is a 17.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 20, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $210.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on JCI:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Cloudflare (NET), BigCommerce Holdings (BIGC) and Ansys (ANSS)
- Energy Fuels Announces Q3-2022 Results, Including Continued Robust Balance Sheet and Market-Leading U.S. Uranium & Rare Earth Positions
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Baytex Energy (OtherBTEGF) and Paramount Resources (OtherPRMRF)
- Hepsiburada Receives Nasdaq Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Price Requirement
- HV Bancorp, Inc. Reports Results For The Quarter Ended September 30, 2022