In a report issued on February 22, Emmanuel Papadakis from Deutsche Bank maintained a Sell rating on Sanofi, with a price target of EUR80.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $100.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Papadakis is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Sanofi has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $117.66.
Boston Scientific (BSX)
In a report issued on March 3, Pito Chickering from Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Boston Scientific, with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $43.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Chickering is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Boston Scientific has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $49.91.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SNYNF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Cracker Barrel (CBRL) and Walt Disney (DIS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: and DuPont de Nemours (DD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) and Cummins (CMI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Western Digital (WDC), Eutelsat Communications (OtherEUTLF) and Keysight Technologies (KEYS)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: KeyCorp (KEY) and Aercap Holdings (AER)