Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Nabriva (NBRV – Research Report), Vir Biotechnology (VIR – Research Report) and Greenwich LifeSciences (GLSI – Research Report).
In a report released today, Ed Arce from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Hold rating on Nabriva. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $2.08, close to its 52-week low of $2.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Nabriva with a $8.00 average price target.
Vir Biotechnology (VIR)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Patrick Trucchio reiterated a Buy rating on Vir Biotechnology today and set a price target of $125.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $26.95.
According to TipRanks.com, Trucchio is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Vir Biotechnology is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $55.00.
Greenwich LifeSciences (GLSI)
In a report released today, Yi Chen from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Greenwich LifeSciences, with a price target of $78.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $14.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Chen has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Greenwich LifeSciences has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $78.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NBRV:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Arcus Biosciences (RCUS), Crinetics Pharmaceuticals (CRNX) and CSL (OtherCMXHF)
- Musk’s Twitter Faces New Rejection
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Monday.com (MNDY) and Fabasoft AG (OtherFBSFF)
- Fox Factory invests $1 million in first year of Trail Trust
- AAON Selects a Lower Global Warming Potential R-454B Refrigerant to Replace R-410A in its Product Lines