Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM)
In a report released yesterday, Robert Hazlett from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Axsome Therapeutics, with a price target of $62.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $40.92.
According to TipRanks.com, Hazlett is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Axsome Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $96.50, a 139.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Guggenheim also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
Checkmate Pharmaceuticals (CMPI)
BTIG analyst Kaveri Pohlman maintained a Hold rating on Checkmate Pharmaceuticals yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $10.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Pohlman ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Checkmate Pharmaceuticals is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AXSM:
- Wells Fargo Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Morphic Holding (MORF)
- Visa (V) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Mastercard (MA) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY)
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Their Buy Rating for JB Hunt (JBHT)