Adicet Bio (ACET)
JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin reiterated a Buy rating on Adicet Bio today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $20.78, close to its 52-week high of $21.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Benjamin is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Adicet Bio has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $27.40, implying a 31.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 3, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $34.00 price target.
Terns Pharmaceuticals (TERN)
In a report released today, Ed Arce from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Hold rating on Terns Pharmaceuticals, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $4.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Terns Pharmaceuticals with a $7.50 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ACET:
- Jeffs’ Brands Reinforces its Brands for the Holiday Season with Potential High Profitability Products
- Nokia Corporation – Managers’ transactions (Schoeb)
- Nokia Corporation – Managers’ transactions (Guillén)
- Nokia Corporation – Managers’ transactions (Sahgal)
- Nokia Corporation – Managers’ transactions (Batra)