Vornado Realty (VNO)
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa maintained a Hold rating on Vornado Realty today and set a price target of $49.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $42.39.
According to TipRanks.com, Sakwa is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Vornado Realty is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $49.25.
WP Carey & Co (WPC)
In a report released today, Sheila McGrath from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on WP Carey & Co, with a price target of $85.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $76.24.
According to TipRanks.com, McGrath is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for WP Carey & Co with a $88.00 average price target, which is a 16.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 11, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $92.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on VNO:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Services Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cytokinetics (CYTK), Henry Schein (HSIC) and Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Cisco Systems (CSCO), Fidelity National Info (FIS) and Intuit (INTU)
- Leerink Partners Remains a Buy on Olink Holding (OLK)
- Robert W. Baird Keeps a Buy Rating on Bentley Systems (BSY)