Carlyle Group (CG)
BMO Capital analyst Rufus Hone maintained a Buy rating on Carlyle Group today and set a price target of $71.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $49.65.
Hone has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Hone is ranked #5891 out of 7779 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Carlyle Group is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $75.25, a 43.0% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $68.00 price target.
Colliers Securities analyst David Toti maintained a Hold rating on AvalonBay today and set a price target of $268.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $250.21, close to its 52-week high of $257.52.
According to TipRanks.com, Toti is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
AvalonBay has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $269.79.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cigna (CI) and BioNano Genomics (BNGO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Hasbro (HAS) and Amazon (AMZN)
- Synaptics (SYNA) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Amazon (AMZN): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- Maxim Group Keeps Their Buy Rating on Tetra Tech (TTEK)