Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on International Flavors & Fragrances (Research Report).
International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF)
In a report issued on August 9, Chris Parkinson from Mizuho Securities assigned a Hold rating to International Flavors & Fragrances, with a price target of $145.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $123.05.
International Flavors & Fragrances has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $136.30.
Nomad Foods (NOMD)
Mizuho Securities analyst John Baumgartner maintained a Buy rating on Nomad Foods on August 9 and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $18.20, close to its 52-week low of $17.30.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Nomad Foods is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $25.67, a 43.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 25, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $25.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on IFF:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Utilities Names: Devon Energy (DVN), HF Sinclair Corporation (DINO) and Spire (SR)
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Ansys (ANSS)
- WeWork (WE) Gets a Buy from Mizuho Securities
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Welltower (WELL)
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Gets a Buy from Mizuho Securities