In a report issued on September 30, Rajat Gupta CFA from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on CarMax, with a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $66.02, close to its 52-week low of $63.61.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
CarMax has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $87.89, representing a 35.2% upside. In a report issued on September 30, Wedbush also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $70.00 price target.
Rite Aid (RAD)
In a report issued on September 30, Lisa Gill from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Rite Aid, with a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $4.95, close to its 52-week low of $4.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Gill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Sell analyst consensus rating for Rite Aid with a $4.17 average price target, a -16.9% downside from current levels. In a report issued on September 30, Evercore ISI also maintained a Sell rating on the stock with a $4.50 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on KMX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Rio Tinto Limited (OtherRTNTF), Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) and Allkem Limited (OtherOROCF)
- Spero Therapeutics to Host Virtual R&D Event on Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial Pulmonary Disease and the SPR720 Program
- FTC Solar to Supply 128MW Hybrid Solar Project in Australia
- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. Announces Completion of the Peoples-Sidney Financial Corporation Acquisition
- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Completes Divestiture of Tank and Pump Business