Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI)
Colliers Securities analyst Richard Ryan maintained a Buy rating on Commercial Vehicle Group today and set a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $7.84, close to its 52-week low of $6.92.
According to TipRanks.com, Ryan is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Commercial Vehicle Group with a $15.50 average price target, a 100.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 17, Barrington also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
NV5 Holdings (NVEE)
Maxim Group analyst Tate Sullivan maintained a Hold rating on NV5 Holdings yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $121.02.
According to TipRanks.com, Sullivan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on NV5 Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $147.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CVGI:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Avid Technology (AVID), Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) and Senseonics Holdings (SENS)
- Needham Thinks Otonomo Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Needham Thinks Cara Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Technology Picks
- Wedbush Thinks SoFi Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover