Canadian National Railway (CNI)
Barclays analyst Brandon Oglenski maintained a Hold rating on Canadian National Railway on January 26 and set a price target of C$150.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $118.89.
According to TipRanks.com, Oglenski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Canadian National Railway with a $131.69 average price target, implying a 9.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 21, Raymond James also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a C$168.00 price target.
Deutsche Post (DPSGY)
Barclays analyst Alexia Dogani maintained a Buy rating on Deutsche Post on January 26 and set a price target of EUR77.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $58.82.
According to TipRanks.com, Dogani is ranked #7332 out of 7757 analysts.
Deutsche Post has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $74.51.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CNI:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Services Stocks: Comcast (CMCSA) and McDonald’s (MCD)
- Credit Suisse Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Halliburton (HAL)
- Western Digital (WDC) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Ball (BLL) Receives a Hold from KeyBanc
- Raymond James Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Methanex (MEOH)