Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on PG&E (PCG – Research Report) and Magnolia Oil & Gas (MGY – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
In a report issued on August 9, Jeremy Tonet from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on PG&E, with a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $11.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Tonet is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for PG&E with a $15.50 average price target.
Magnolia Oil & Gas (MGY)
J.P. Morgan analyst Zach Parham maintained a Hold rating on Magnolia Oil & Gas on August 9 and set a price target of $29.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $22.58.
According to TipRanks.com, Parham is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Magnolia Oil & Gas with a $32.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PCG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Iron Mountain (IRM), Piedmont Office (PDM) and Oportun Financial (OPRT)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: Dana Holding (DAN), John Bean Technologies (JBT) and Installed Building Products (IBP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Primo Water (PRMW) and Hain Celestial (HAIN)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: BioCryst (BCRX), ChemoCentryx (CCXI) and Heska (HSKA)
- Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. Reports 2nd Quarter 2022 Results