Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN – Research Report) and Pagseguro Digital (PAGS – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN)
In a report released today, Nick Giovacchini from Credit Suisse maintained a Hold rating on Cross Country Healthcare, with a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $18.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Giovacchini is ranked #4808 out of 7950 analysts.
Cross Country Healthcare has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $35.00.
Pagseguro Digital (PAGS)
In a report released today, Jeff Cantwell from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on Pagseguro Digital, with a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $17.20, close to its 52-week low of $9.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Cantwell is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pagseguro Digital with a $23.30 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CCRN:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Campbell Soup (CPB), Vera Bradley (VRA) and Five Below (FIVE)
- UniCredit SpA (UNCFF): New Buy Recommendation for This Financial Giant
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Investors Cheer as Insider Bites into Chewy Stock; Street Sees 72% Upside
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals Completes Acquisition of Acacia Pharma Group plc, Expanding Acute Care Footprint