Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Imperial Oil (IMO – Research Report) and Paramount Resources (PRMRF – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Imperial Oil (IMO)
In a report issued on August 4, Gregory Pardy from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Imperial Oil, with a price target of C$45.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $27.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Pardy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Imperial Oil has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $35.78, a 31.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, Raymond James also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a C$43.00 price target.
Paramount Resources (PRMRF)
In a report issued on August 4, Michael Harvey from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Paramount Resources, with a price target of C$16.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $11.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Harvey is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Paramount Resources is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.79, implying a 25.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 5, National Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a C$19.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on IMO:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Rapid7 (RPD), OptimizeRx (OPRX) and Uber Technologies (UBER)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT), Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) and Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Vulcan Materials (VMC) and DuPont de Nemours (DD)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Conglomerates Stocks: Trane Technologies (TT), Sunoco (SUN) and Gibson Energy (OtherGBNXF)
- Chardan Capital Thinks Catalyst Biosciences’ Stock is Going to Recover