Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Baytex Energy (BTEGF – Research Report) and Athabasca Oil (ATHOF – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Baytex Energy (BTEGF)
In a report issued on September 22, Gregory Pardy from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Baytex Energy, with a price target of C$9.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $4.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Pardy is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Baytex Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.71.
Athabasca Oil (ATHOF)
RBC Capital analyst Luke Davis maintained a Hold rating on Athabasca Oil on September 21 and set a price target of C$3.50. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Davis is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Athabasca Oil with a $2.69 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BTEGF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Ball (BALL) and Gold Road Resources Ltd (OtherELKMF)
- Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Gets a Sell from RBC Capital
- PNC Financial (PNC) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Moody’s (MCO)
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on S&P Global (SPGI)