Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Affirm Holdings (AFRM – Research Report) and Cloudera (CLDR – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Affirm Holdings (AFRM)
In a report issued on August 29, Bryan Keane from Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Affirm Holdings, with a price target of $67.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $99.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Keane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Affirm Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $87.78.
In a report released today, Jack Andrews from Needham assigned a Hold rating to Cloudera. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $15.92.
According to TipRanks.com, Andrews is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Cloudera has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $16.00, a 0.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 25, Monness also maintained a Hold rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AFRM:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: LyondellBasell (LYB) and LANXESS (OtherLNXSF)
- AMD Processors to be Used by Argonne National Laboratory
- Canadian Bank of Commerce (CM) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Agnico Eagle (AEM) Receives a Buy from CIBC
- Chardan Capital Keeps Their Buy Rating on Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS)