Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Ionis Pharmaceuticals (Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS)
SVB Securities analyst Mani Foroohar reiterated a Hold rating on Ionis Pharmaceuticals on August 9. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $46.11, close to its 52-week high of $46.15.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Ionis Pharmaceuticals is a Hold with an average price target of $49.10, which is a 9.8% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $42.00 price target.
Radius Health (RDUS)
In a report issued on August 9, David Risinger from SVB Securities maintained a Hold rating on Radius Health, with a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $10.08.
Radius Health has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $9.40.
Kymera Therapeutics (KYMR)
In a report issued on August 9, Mike Kratky from SVB Securities reiterated a Hold rating on Kymera Therapeutics, with a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $34.05.
According to 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on IONS:
- SVB Securities Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Atea Pharmaceuticals (AVIR)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Clover Health Investments (CLOV)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Reata Pharmaceuticals (RETA), Turning Point Therapeutics (TPTX) and Talkspace (TALK)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Their Hold Rating for scPharmaceuticals (SCPH)
- SVB Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on NeoGenomics (NEO)