Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Take-Two (TTWO – Research Report) and B&G Foods (BGS – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
BMO Capital analyst Gerrick Johnson maintained a Hold rating on Take-Two today and set a price target of $180.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $187.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Johnson is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Take-Two with a $210.31 average price target, which is a 12.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 27, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
B&G Foods (BGS)
In a report released today, Kenneth Zaslow from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on B&G Foods, with a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $33.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Zaslow is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
B&G Foods has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $29.60, representing a -10.9% downside. In a report issued on November 2, Evercore ISI also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $27.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TTWO:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Square (SQ), TELUS International (CDA) (TIXT) and Telus (TU)
- What Do Alexandria Equities’ Newly Added Risk Factors Reveal?
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Domino’s Pizza (DPZ), Strategic Education (STRA) and Brookfield Business Partners (BBU)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Humana (HUM), Krystal Biotech (KRYS) and Fate Therapeutics (FATE)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Materials Stocks: G Mining Ventures (KANAF), Air Products and Chemicals (APD)