There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Yum! Brands (YUM – Research Report) and Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Yum! Brands (YUM)
Robert W. Baird analyst David Tarantino maintained a Buy rating on Yum! Brands on July 29 and set a price target of $146.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $122.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Tarantino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Yum! Brands has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $133.94, which is a 9.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Goldman Sachs also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $135.00 price target.
Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI)
Robert W. Baird analyst David Manthey maintained a Buy rating on Heritage-Crystal Clean on July 28 and set a price target of $42.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $33.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Manthey is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Heritage-Crystal Clean is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $40.50, representing a 24.0% upside. In a report issued on July 18, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $33.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on YUM:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Magellan Midstream (MMP), Carrier Global (CARR) and Honeywell International (HON)
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE), Premier (PINC)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Valero Energy (VLO) and Continental Resources (CLR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: The Hershey Company (HSY), Deckers Outdoor (DECK) and Brunswick (BC)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Linde (LIN), Mohawk (MHK) and Celanese (CE)