There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Information Services Group (III – Research Report) and urban-gro (UGRO – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Information Services Group (III)
In a report released today, Vincent Colicchio from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Information Services Group, with a price target of $11.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $7.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Colicchio is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Information Services Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.00, representing a 53.8% upside. In a report released today, Noble Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $11.00 price target.
In a report released today, Eric Beder from Small Cap Consumer Research maintained a Buy rating on urban-gro, with a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $12.21.
Beder has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Beder is ranked #3188 out of 7928 analysts.
urban-gro has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.00, implying a 36.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 21, Maxim Group also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on III:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Conn’s (CONN), Gildan Activewear (GIL) and Lululemon Athletica (LULU)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Azenta (AZTA), Micron (MU)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Bristol Myers (BMY), Nabriva (NBRV) and Sanofi (OtherSNYNF)
- Solo Brands Inc Class A (DTC) Gets a Buy Rating from Credit Suisse
- Jefferies Thinks Solo Brands Inc Class A’s Stock is Going to Recover