There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA (SQM – Research Report) and Amcor (AMCR – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA (SQM)
In a report released today, Joel Jackson from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA, with a price target of $125.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $94.02.
According to TipRanks.com, Jackson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA with a $111.75 average price target.
In a report released today, Mark Wilde from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Amcor, with a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $12.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Wilde is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Amcor is a Hold with an average price target of $12.99.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SQM:
- AMMO, Inc. Announces Preferred Stock Dividend
- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend of $0.25 Per Share of 10% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
- Unrivaled Brands Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Veru Announces Appointment of Jason Davies to Lead EMEA, LATAM and APAC Infectious Disease Franchise for Veru International Focused on Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients
- Deere’s (NYSE: DE) Q3 Earnings Miss & Lower FY22 Projections Upset Investors