There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Gold Fields (GFI – Research Report) and Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Gold Fields (GFI)
RBC Capital analyst Josh Wolfson maintained a Buy rating on Gold Fields on June 6 and set a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Wolfson is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Gold Fields has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $13.53.
Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW)
In a report issued on June 8, Arun Viswanathan from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Sherwin-Williams Company, with a price target of $342.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $247.42, close to its 52-week low of $233.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Viswanathan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Sherwin-Williams Company with a $306.00 average price target, implying a 18.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 9, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $350.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GFI:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Biogen (BIIB) and Cigna (CI)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Amazon (AMZN), Campbell Soup (CPB) and Williams-Sonoma (WSM)
- Kepler Capital Thinks Carbios SA’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Kepler Capital Maintains Their Hold Rating on BAE Systems (BAESF)
- Airbus Group SE (EADSF) Gets a Hold Rating from Kepler Capital