J.P. Morgan analyst Michael Glick maintained a Buy rating on Alcoa yesterday and set a price target of $106.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $90.07, close to its 52-week high of $98.09.
Glick has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Glick is ranked #3409 out of 7928 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alcoa is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $87.54, a 1.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 17, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $84.00 price target.
Alliance Resource (ARLP)
Alliance Resource received a Buy rating and a $22.00 price target from Noble Financial analyst Mark Reichman today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.35, close to its 52-week high of $16.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Reichman is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Alliance Resource with a $22.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AA:
- Needham Thinks Trulieve Cannabis’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Bank of America Securities Maintains Their Buy Rating on Roche Holding AG (RHHVF)
- Radware (RDWR) Receives a Buy from Colliers Securities
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Venus Concept (VERO) and Roche Holding AG (OtherRHHVF)
- Another XPeng Car Catches Fire, Company Responds