PTC Therapeutics (PTCT)
In a report issued on June 10, Raju Prasad from William Blair maintained a Buy rating on PTC Therapeutics. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $28.41, close to its 52-week low of $25.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Prasad has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on PTC Therapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $49.43, representing an 82.5% upside. In a report issued on June 2, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $63.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PTCT:
- Nextdoor Holdings Stock: Give this Social Commerce Biz a Try
- Cantor Fitzgerald Sticks to Their Hold Rating for High Tide (HITI)
- Which Entertainment Stocks Does Wall Street Praise?
- Weekly Market Review: Fed Hikes Rates By Most in 28 Years
- VYNE Therapeutics (VYNE) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright