In a report released yesterday, David Windley from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Centene, with a price target of $116.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $93.15, close to its 52-week high of $94.58.
According to TipRanks.com, Windley is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Centene has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $101.17, implying a 9.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 14, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $102.00 price target.
Replimune Group (REPL)
In a report issued on July 25, Jonathan Chang from SVB Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Replimune Group. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $19.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Chang is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Replimune Group has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $49.33.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CNC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: BJ’s Restaurants (BJRI), McDonald’s (MCD) and Visa (V)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Picks
- Driven Brands Holdings (DRVN) Gets a Buy Rating from Stifel Nicolaus
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for IN8bio (INAB)
- Bank of NT Butterfield & Son (NTB) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst