There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Air Lease (AL – Research Report), Rent-A-Center (RCII – Research Report) and Orion Office REIT (ONL – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Air Lease (AL)
In a report released today, Moshe Orenbuch from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Air Lease, with a price target of $51.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $34.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Orenbuch is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Air Lease has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $55.33.
In a report released today, Bradley Thomas from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Rent-A-Center, with a price target of $34.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $21.26, close to its 52-week low of $16.82.
According to TipRanks.com, Thomas is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Rent-A-Center is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $29.20, which is a 45.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 24, Bank of America Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $27.00 price target.
Orion Office REIT (ONL)
In a report released today, Edward Reilly from EF Hutton maintained a Buy rating on Orion Office REIT, with a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $9.20, close to its 52-week low of $8.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Reilly is ranked #7577 out of 8008 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Orion Office REIT with a $15.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AL:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: 1-800 Flowers (FLWS), Callaway Golf (MODG) and Under Armour (UAA)
- VitalHub Corp. Announces Acquisition of Certain Assets to Maintain the Business of ADI Health
- BWR Exploration Inc. Receives Authorization to Proceed with Soil Remediation Program at Little Stull Lake, NE Manitoba
- Appian Tanks on Mixed Q3; Guidance Disappoints
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of $20.0 Million Private Placement of Convertible Redeemable Preferred Stock