Credit Suisse analyst Michael Binetti maintained a Buy rating on Hanesbrands yesterday and set a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $15.72, close to its 52-week low of $14.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Binetti is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Hanesbrands has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $20.75, representing a 33.5% upside. In a report released yesterday, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
Ford Motor (F)
Credit Suisse analyst Dan Levy maintained a Buy rating on Ford Motor yesterday and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $17.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Levy is ranked #1322 out of 7779 analysts.
Ford Motor has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $23.56, implying a 27.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 26, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $23.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HBI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Xylem (XYL) and Cummins (CMI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Becton Dickinson (BDX) and Abiomed (ABMD)
- Kepler Capital Thinks SATS’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Materialise (MTLS) Gets a Sell Rating from Kepler Capital
- Kepler Capital Downgrades Ferrari (RACE) to Sell