Masonite International (DOOR)
J.P. Morgan analyst Michael Rehaut maintained a Buy rating on Masonite International on February 24 and set a price target of $130.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $93.47.
According to TipRanks.com, Rehaut is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Masonite International is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $133.40, representing a 38.9% upside. In a report issued on February 22, Wedbush also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $140.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DOOR:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Coupang (CPNG), Lowe’s (LOW) and TJX Companies (TJX)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: Booking Holdings (BKNG), Live Nation Entertainment (LYV)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Safehold (SAFE) and Park Hotels & Resorts (PK)
- Analysts’ Top Utilities Picks: Pioneer Natural (PXD)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Icon (ICLR), IDEAYA Biosciences (IDYA)