In a report released yesterday, Samad Samana from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Twilio, with a price target of $360.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $161.94, close to its 52-week low of $123.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Samana is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Twilio is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $321.25, implying a 98.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 21, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $300.00 price target.
In a report released today, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Sonos, with a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $27.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sonos with a $42.75 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TWLO:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Darden (DRI) and Republic Services (RSG)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Align Tech (ALGN), Vaxxinity Inc (VAXX) and Moderna (MRNA)
- Telsey Advisory Thinks Honest Company’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Brigham Minerals (MNRL)
- Raymond James Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Brigham Minerals (MNRL)