Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh maintained a Buy rating on Synaptics yesterday and set a price target of $160.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $82.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Rakesh is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Synaptics with a $141.11 average price target, a 66.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 24, Susquehanna also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $125.00 price target.
Viavi Solutions (VIAV)
Rosenblatt Securities analyst Michael Genovese maintained a Buy rating on Viavi Solutions yesterday and set a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $14.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Genovese is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Viavi Solutions is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $16.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYNA:
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Regency Centers (REG)
- Kepler Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP)
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Selecta Biosciences (SELB)
- BMO Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Marriott International (MAR)
- Mondelez International (MDLZ) Gets a Buy from Barclays