Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh maintained a Buy rating on Nvidia on August 29 and set a price target of $235.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $226.84, close to its 52-week high of $230.43.
According to TipRanks.com, Rakesh is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Nvidia is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $231.76, implying a 1.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 20, Benchmark Co. also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $230.00 price target.
BMO Capital analyst Ambrish Srivastava maintained a Buy rating on Marvell on August 27 and set a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $61.96, close to its 52-week high of $64.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Srivastava is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Marvell with a $69.86 average price target, a 13.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 23, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $72.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NVDA:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: McKesson (MCK), Heat Biologics (HTBX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Nordic Entertainment Group AB (OtherNENTF), Cintas (CTAS) and TaskUs (TASK)
- Morgan Stanley Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on The RMR Group (RMR)
- Morgan Stanley Believes UnitedHealth (UNH) Still Has Room to Grow
- Barrington Remains a Buy on Cantaloupe (CTLP)