Colliers Securities analyst Barry Oxford maintained a Buy rating on Latch today and set a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.18, close to its 52-week low of $0.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Oxford is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Latch with a $3.11 average price target.
In a report released today, Laura Martin from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Innovid, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $3.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Martin is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Innovid is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LTCH:
- CRSP Stock Misses Earnings; Here’s Why Revenue Plunged
- New Buy Rating for Roblox (RBLX), the Technology Giant
- RS GROUP PLC ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF RISOUL FOR US$275 MILLION
- HPQ Silicon PUREVAP™ Pilot Plant Testing Process Is Advancing and on Schedule
- Deutsche Bank Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Light & Wonder (LNW)