Juniper Networks (JNPR)
In a report released today, Alex Henderson from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Juniper Networks, with a price target of $38.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $28.07, close to its 52-week low of $26.12.
According to TipRanks.com, Henderson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Juniper Networks is a Hold with an average price target of $33.88, which is a 19.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 14, J.P. Morgan also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $36.00 price target.
Plexus received a Buy rating and a $98.00 price target from Benchmark Co. analyst David Williams today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $85.81.
According to TipRanks.com, Williams is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Plexus has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $93.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on JNPR:
- Stock Market Today – Wednesday, July 27: What You Need to Know
- NorthWest Reports New Resource Estimate at the Lorraine Project Resulting in a Significant Increase to Total Copper-Gold Resource Base
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 – Serica Energy plc
- Traditions Bancorp, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Earnings
- Wells Fargo Thinks Alphabet Class A’s Stock is Going to Recover