Health Catalyst (HCAT)
BTIG analyst David Larsen maintained a Buy rating on Health Catalyst yesterday and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $9.34, close to its 52-week low of $9.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Larsen is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Health Catalyst has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.38, representing an 89.1% upside. In a report issued on September 16, SVB Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
In a report issued on September 23, Matthew VanVliet from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Guidewire, with a price target of $105.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $61.94, close to its 52-week low of $59.43.
According to TipRanks.com, VanVliet has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Guidewire with a $86.22 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HCAT:
- BTIG Keeps Their Buy Rating on Global Net Lease (GNL)
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Receives a Hold from BTIG
- Australian Stock Market Today – Monday September 26: What You Need to Know
- Oppenheimer Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Zurn Water Solutions (ZWS)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY), Vir Biotechnology (VIR)